Thursday, December 24, 2009

Charlie's first Christmas

We're celebrating Charlie's first christmas here at home this year. We were supposed to drive north a couple of hours to my parents' house, but weather is not cooperating. :( Charlie's got a few presents under the tree and he bought a couple for Uncle Buster and Maddie dog who live out of town. I'm sure they're going to love the t-bone treats that he picked out for them!

I apologize for the lack of posting this year. Over the summer I was home full-time- the life of a teacher! Now that I'm working again, blogs are set on the back burners. Charlie is still doing well. We fall more and more in love with him all the time. He seems to worm his way deeper into our hearts by just being Charlie. We've got lots of pictures from the past few months- next post I'll get some up so you can see what he's been up to!

Much love and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment